Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Idea...

So it's 6:55am and I should really be getting ready to go to uni since my bus leaves at 7:15 buuuuttt I really wanted to post this. I've tried to write songs a lot over the past few years but because I'm not the greatest lyricist, ok and I'm a bit of a perfectionist, I never got anything finished. And then I forgot what I had got. SO now I've decided to start a songbook notebook thing so I can keep all the clever chord progressions, motifs, and scraps of lyrics I come up with and hopefully one day take a few and make a song out of them. Well that was the plan. Until, long story short, I got motivated to write a song for our upcoming church youth camp...


So yeah. I'm interested in how that'll turn out...


And I'm running late for my bus...

No comments:

Post a Comment