Thursday, November 18, 2010

Impulse Buy

On an impulse yesterday I bought (What's The Story) Morning Glory by Oasis when I found it on special at JB-HiFi. I'm still not exactly sure why cos I've never really been an Oasis fan, which is why I didn't already have the album, though that's not to say I don't like them but beyond Wonderwall and Champagne Supernova I haven't really cared much for their music. However, after listening to the album a few times I can say that I quite like it. Don't know if I'm an Oasis fan yet but I enjoy the pop-rock mix they have come up with and they are great song-writers.

3 comments:

  1. Dude, this is a great great album. This was their best work for sure. Plus it has both the Oasis songs you liked before you listened to the album :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed that when I picked it up so that was probably why I bought it. And I've heard a few people say that it's their best but I wasn't really interested before. However I'm liking them quite a lot at the moment.

    ReplyDelete