Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Daft Punk Is Playing At My House

To be honest the movie will probably suck. Well maybe not suck but it won't be stunning storyline- or plot-wise. Not as bad as Spy Kids 3 but probably close. However I'll almost definitely go and see it. Daft Punk has put together an amazing soundtrack which will probably well outdo the movie and may well be the third soundtrack I'll add to my iTunes library. To get a taste go to the ITMS and preview Derezzed (it's the only track available at this time) or buy it, although I don't recommend that since it's really short, and you'll see what I mean. I love good techno and this is some of the best this year. And it should look stunning in IMAX 3D. Oh and I'm talking about Tron: Legacy.



Check out that bass at the end! That will be mean in IMAX.

No comments:

Post a Comment